41018

looks like these irctc care representative do not understand the issue clearly.


I think it's time to end thinking about job and think about self employment or work from home.


Planning a trip to chennai on October 6th.


My parents or brother and family won't give any respect to me and my family members very much clear in vijayawada, hyderabad so even if we go to chennai they behave in the same way. One benefit to us is that we stayed viwith them when in need and sreevani will be there so relatives and known people can talk like 2 daughter in law is with her father in law and mother in law and helped them when needed.


To be frank me and my family need an proof like some gas connection or electricity bill on my name so that in order to change in id proofs these are required to submit to officials. If these are in dad's name only I'm authorized or allowed to use it my wife or my son not allowed to use it i think so. We do have an experience in mee seva center in hyderabad. So if some electricity bill or gas connection is kept on my name so that my family can use it when officially or authorization is required. I just want to let you all know about this so sending this message. Even if it is not so urgent now it will be useful for us in future.


Sravan tenali voter id registration, sreevani aadhar address update, achyut aadhar registration, andhra bank joint account communication address change.


After dad's operation planning to visit shirdi with my family.


October 9 to 21 holidays for cn jyoti garu and 17, 18, 19 satabdi vutshavalu in sai swami place tenali.


Dad and mom are coming to tenali from chennai in grand trunk express train.


Videocon d2h connection need to be recharged. We can recharge it later when we go to hyderabad.


Comments