11018

looks like till date it's been 2 months since I started writing in my blog leaving facebook. Why should everyone know what iam doing? 


Think about your priorities and plan how to fulfill or complete them.


మనిషికి మనిషికి ఈ మధ్య కాలంలో ఎదో ఒక విషయం లో వాదన తగువు ఏక అభిప్రాయం కుదరకేమో? 


There is no common agreed or accepted idea or thought or plan these days between 2 human beings.


ఎవరికి వారు సేఫ్ గేమ్ ఆడటం పక్క వారిని బుట్టలో పడేయడం కరెక్ట్ కాదు అనుకుంటా?


Chennai trip


1 all 3 of us will go and stay there till operation is done. 


అప్పుడు ఎవరు ఆలోచనలు ఎటు పోతాయో తెలియదు . నేను అచ్యుత్ ని శ్రీవాణి ని చూసుకుంటే అమ్మ నాన్న ని చూసుకోవాలి. హాస్పిటల్ దెగ్గర అవసరమైన సహాయం చేయవచ్చు.


2 all of us will go and stay for a couple of days and return to tenali. 


నాకు తిరుగుడు ఎక్కువ low back pain ఉంది అవసరమా నాకు అనవసరమైన ప్రయాణం.


3 i will go and stay there till operation is done and come to tenali once and all of us will go to chennai and stay for a couple of days and leave to hyderabad. 


ఇది బాగుంది కాకపోతే తల్లి తండ్రులుమనవడ్ని చూడాలి అని ఉంది అన్ని రోజులు అగుతారా?


4 As of now there is not much important task for me in hyderabad except to stay with family.


ఎదో ఒక వ్యాపకం పెట్టుకుని ఉంటే మంచిది.


Sreedhar called and told me that he took my 2 wheeler vehicle rc from rto office moosarambagh hyderabad and gave ₹100 to official. I told him to keep it with him in his home so I can take it from him when I go to hyderabad next time.


+91 88868 88748 dinesh tenali apartment madhuvani a block.


ketto.org +91 9820951923 is their whatsapp number.


Comments